• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Draw cloud files not appearing in Photoshop for iPad

Contributor ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a few projects and files in Adobe Draw, which I'd like to open in Photoshop for iPad. 

However, whenever I look at my Adobe Draw cloud files, there is nothing there. I've tried restarting the PS app as well as reinstalling it on the iPad.

I'm on a 6th gen iPad running 13.5.1 system software.

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Files created with the previous mobile application are a different file format and are stored in a different location than cloud psds in Photoshop on the iPad and Adobe Fresco applications. To get your previous files into the new format and readable in Photoshop you will have to convert then save in the Fresco application.

• go to assets.adobe.com and choose Mobile creations from Files
  • click on the saved file to open it
  • click on the ellipsis icon at the top right and choose Convert to Fresco
  • Launch Adobe fresco application on the iPad
  • navigate into the Adobe Draw folder that was automatically created with the conversion above
  • Open the file. Do something to force a save on close like show and hide a layer.
  • Go back to Photoshop on iPad and open the file.

We are looking into why the file is not showing up in Photoshop on the initial conversion and elimiante the open and save steps in Fresco.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines