• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe sales sold me inappropriate products....

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am writing this in bold pink because no Adobe agent seems to respond to me through normal email channels or the "help" data that you provide.

My situation is that all I operate on 2 Apple products.  The newest IPAD PRO and newest IPHONE 11 PRO MAX.  I do not have regular computer access.

Furthermore, I am hearing impaired, and none of your tech support or sales agents seem to have the patience to try to communicated only via online chat or email.  I cannot help that I am hearing impaired and I take offense that your agents most often discriminate against me.

So, 2 things here, and if you prefer to private message me, that would be better anyway.  I want an email, phone, fax of the Adobe Executive Office in California USA so I can file a formal executive complaint because of poor customer service/tech support and because you seemingly discriminate against the hearing impaired, as I am.

And yes, I am offended, I have been an Adobe customer practically since you all came into business and I have supported you for 20+ years, if not more.

The second thing that I want is FULL contact data for what large corporations normally call their "accessibility" department.  Meaning that this department only helps disabled persons such as myself.  Or others with a variety of other disabilities.

Thanks, 

Erik

CEO

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Erik,

Sorry to hear about your experience, well if it helps support channel is also available via chat. Try it and if you are not satisfied ask the representative to connect to someone up in the hierarchy, keep doing that untill you get some reasonable resolution.
Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
Welcome to Adobe Customer Care! Need help?
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
Avoid Phishing: 3 Easy Ways to Identify Adobe Staff
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Erik,

I'm also sorry to hear you've had a bad experience.

Manon has given you some options. When you click the chat icon (Welcome to Adobe Customer Care! Need help?), you should see 'For additional support, view other contact options', which will give you a phone number.

Let us know how you go.

People who post here are generally users of Adobe products that do not work for the company. We're here as volunteers to help the community as best as possible. While we are advocates for the products, we don't speak for Adobe and realise there are things they don't do well.
Wish you all the best.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines