• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe sign in shows a spinning progress wheel on iPad

Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to sign in to Adobe either via Photoshop or Creative Cloud on iPad, i get a spinning progress wheel and it never goes on to the sign-in page. I tried to uninstall or Adobe apps on the iPad and reinstall, and it didn't work. I saw there are some solutions for similar problems people get on desktop versions on the forums but haven't found anything about the mobile version. Has anyone come across this problem? Any solutions? 
i

I am using an iPad Pro and the OS is up to date.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Settings > General > and give us the Software Version and Model Name that is listed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Software version 14.2

Model name: iPad Pro 10.5"

It somehow sorted itself out a while after I posted this post so not sure what went wrong there. I know it wasn't an internet connection issue as I was able connect everything else just fine. It's just one of those random and mysterious issues I guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm glad it's working for you now! 😊

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines