Copied

I've tried deleting and reninstalling and updating apple softwhere 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After 30-45 seconds Adobe photoshop crashes every time

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried deleting and reninstalling and updating apple softwhere 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell us what your are doing prior to the application crashing? Is there any messaging shown in the app prior to the crash?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me too.  Just started today. I start drawing and within 20 seconds I'm kicked out and nothing is saved. No message, no warning. Tried freeing up space, didn't help.  Now what!?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0
M Shaw LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First I would try resetting the application preferences/ General. If the issue is still occuriing that I would try a deletion of the application then a new install. If you can get a screen recording of the issue that may be helpful in trying to reproduce. (enabling show touches in preferences/Input prior to recording helps to see where you are interacting with the app. Lastly after the application crash does the Crash report dialog get shown?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0