Highlighted

Allowing photoshop to access my photos on iOS?

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am trying to import photos onto the photoshop app and it says I need to allow access to photos on settings but when I go onto my settings there is no option to allow permission. Can anyone help please?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Allowing photoshop to access my photos on iOS?

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am trying to import photos onto the photoshop app and it says I need to allow access to photos on settings but when I go onto my settings there is no option to allow permission. Can anyone help please?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I've moved your post from the Photoshop forum to the Photoshop for Mobile  forum where you are more likely to get help with your issue.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2020 0
M Shaw LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Settings and scroll down to the Photoshop application. Select the application then tap on Photos on the right side and allow Read and Write.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2020 0