Already purchased - upgrade has already been purchased. Please try restoring purchase.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what's happening when I try to sign in. This came up when I went to use. I have work I need to get done and orders I need to get sent out and this is preventing me from doing that. I don't want to lose money on orders I need to make.

I have already restated my iPad twice, signed out of my Apple ID and signed in using Facebook, my Apple ID and my Adobe account with no success each time.

Pleass help.

295BD976-2790-4E8A-A193-AC2C0D1A95D8.png

TOPICS
iPad, Problem or error

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

614E0AF2-A498-4364-B021-CC9F08DA3B8B.png

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was the purchase made through Apple?  Or through Adobe's site? Also, have you tried deleting the app and downloading it again? 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ended up reaching out to Adobe customer service and they didn't see that I had an active subscription through Apple. So I subscribed through the Adobe website directly and it immediately started working. I am going to have to contact Apple and have them refund me their subscription fee. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines