Highlighted

Back to the Future

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe great job!
Yeah - after 4 years!!!!! you did it for iPad Pro 😄 ... and as usual its again betaversion for testers not for paying end users!!! Procreat is few years ahead 🙂 (and the price of Affinity? 🙂 Keep going and see you in the future ... will you be still there?

TOPICS
Feature request, iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Back to the Future

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe great job!
Yeah - after 4 years!!!!! you did it for iPad Pro 😄 ... and as usual its again betaversion for testers not for paying end users!!! Procreat is few years ahead 🙂 (and the price of Affinity? 🙂 Keep going and see you in the future ... will you be still there?

TOPICS
Feature request, iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 05, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree the dearth of tools is a bit of a disappointment, but I think Adobe has heard that message. From my perspective, I'm happy to have something in my hands today, at NO additional cost (since I already have an Adobe subscription). And I'll continue to use it as it grows more powerful and capable over time. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2019 1