Highlighted

Brush import on Photoshop for iPad

New Here ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I recently downloaded Photoshop on my iPad to compare it to Procreate, but I'm having trouble importing brushes that I want. I thought I would be able to use all of Kyle Webster's brushes since it's an Adobe product, but I read that you can't import brushes right now. Is there a way to get all of Kyle Webster's brushes on my Photoshop for iPad?

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brush import on Photoshop for iPad

New Here ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I recently downloaded Photoshop on my iPad to compare it to Procreate, but I'm having trouble importing brushes that I want. I thought I would be able to use all of Kyle Webster's brushes since it's an Adobe product, but I read that you can't import brushes right now. Is there a way to get all of Kyle Webster's brushes on my Photoshop for iPad?

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 28, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the moment, this is not possible in Photoshop Mobile.

Please add your vote to this popular request of at the Photoshop Mobile feedback site:

Photoshop Mobile: Import brushes and brush settings

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to restore my brushes on the ipad ? Suddenly my brushes disapeared and i only have one brush left... i can t find them , thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Question,  are you on any of the Beta/Prerelease versions of PS? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just happened to me too. Is this a system wide problem. The program is suddenly unusable. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0