Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug with app in split screen mode

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

The app works in split screen mode until you try and open an alternate tool the popup appears off screen to the right (seemingly the same distance its expected placemnt as the width of the split screen. If the app in half and half split screen mode the pop up is off the screen and the app is locked until you slide the split screen to the left.

Please see video.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Therlumpster.

Thank you for posting this. I've shared your comments and your video with Fresco's engineers. 

One quick question though: The UI looks like Photoshop for iPad but I'm seeing Fresco's tutorial; which app are you in? Just in case, I've also shared it with the Ps for iPad team.

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Therlumpster. 

A quick update: I spoke with the Ps for iPad team and apparently split-screen mode is not yet supported in the app. But it's definitely something the team is considering. 

The team has also logged a bug for Adobe Fresco's tutorial content showing in the app. 

Hope that helps.

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines