• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can i download Photoshop cc in ipad?

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2019 Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can i download adobe Photoshop cc in my iPad? I've heard this news/rumours that soon a Photoshop cc version will be released for ios devices but it's been a long time since that but i see no change at all but i saw some people using it in their ipads and i tried contacting them but it didn't helped so can i get the answer to my question from the adobe support group to satisfy my curiosity? cuz i really like this software and i want it on my iPad cuz it's more convenient drawing on that.

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

The OP will be happy to know that Photoshop for the iPad has dropped today.   Enjoy this amazing app 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2019 Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop for the iPad has not been released yet by Adobe. You may have seen users who are on the beta prerelease, and they can’t talk about it.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh Thank you so much! Also I've a question. Can i be a beta prerelease user? what i have to do for being one of them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You’re welcome, Artzy.

I found this link for beta testing

https://www.theverge.com/2019/5/14/18623055/adobe-photoshop-ipad-creative-cloud-beta-test-applicatio...

but when I followed the link to apply, there was a message saying they are no longer accepting responses.

Many of us are thinking, hoping, wishing, wanting for the release to be in November at Adobe MAX, the Creativity Conference. If you are not attending, be sure to watch the Keynote on November 2 from wherever you are.

https://max.adobe.com

Adobe does not announce until they announce, and anyone who knows the release date could not say or even hint at a date. So clearly, it’s conjecture on my part.

~ Jane

EFABCDFF-5C2C-481A-A279-461F7282874C.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple put strict limits on the number of beta apps for iOS apps. I’m sure Adobe would like everyone to be getting hooked...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The OP will be happy to know that Photoshop for the iPad has dropped today.   Enjoy this amazing app 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines