• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I send a cloud file to a shared cc library?

Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my personal license for Adobe cc and also use Adobe cc at work with my company's work license. I have ahsared cc library that I'd like to use to create assets on the iPad with Photoshop and then send it to the shared library but I can't figure out how to do this. Is this possible? 

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Cloud documents can be accessed from within the Photoshop app and from on the web at Cloud documents, but not from Creative Cloud Libraries.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I know this, but what I am trying to do is different. My iPad has one Adobe ID which is the same one I use on my home computer. At work, I log in with the company's Adobe ID so Home has access to my iPad's cloud documents but not work. I bring my iPad with me to work and would like to create from within Photoshop on my iPad and send that document to a shared library that I have in collaboration with my job. I am not logged in at work on my personal Adobe ID but my iPad is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can share a copy of the cloud document from your personal account to your work account, but collaboration is not supported. Is there a reason to not sign in with your work account on the iPad app?

regards,

steve 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also freelance from home and use my personal iPad for my freelancing work so I'm using my personal Adobe ID at home with the iPad. I take my iPad to work and will doodle and work during lunch, but wanted to take advantage of PS for iPad and CC Libraries so that I share designs and other elements with my work folder quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines