Highlighted

Can’t download Photoshop CC to iPad - IOS up to date, other mobile apps installed & working.

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community! I am stumped!
When I go to the App Store to download the mobile version of PS CC, the button to click is ‘grayed out’ - yet other mobile apps like Behance, Draw, etc. are all available for me to download and use fantastically. 
Latest IOS on IPad, lots of storage room, up to date billing to CC etc. 
Can anyone think why? I do have the Adobe CC app on my iPad, and when I click to open Mobile PS CC there it takes me (as it should for downloading) to the App Store (which is also up to date, etc. with acct info.) And that’s when, it feels like the Microsoft ‘black screen of death of yor’- the button to download the app to my iPad is grayed out and not allowing me to click on it. 
Help... Thank you so very much! 

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can’t download Photoshop CC to iPad - IOS up to date, other mobile apps installed & working.

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community! I am stumped!
When I go to the App Store to download the mobile version of PS CC, the button to click is ‘grayed out’ - yet other mobile apps like Behance, Draw, etc. are all available for me to download and use fantastically. 
Latest IOS on IPad, lots of storage room, up to date billing to CC etc. 
Can anyone think why? I do have the Adobe CC app on my iPad, and when I click to open Mobile PS CC there it takes me (as it should for downloading) to the App Store (which is also up to date, etc. with acct info.) And that’s when, it feels like the Microsoft ‘black screen of death of yor’- the button to download the app to my iPad is grayed out and not allowing me to click on it. 
Help... Thank you so very much! 

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 05, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Photoshop for Mobile forum from Photoshop

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your actual iOS release (numbers, not “latest” please), and exact iPad model?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2019 0