• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t get adobe photoshop on my iPad Pro

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2020 Jan 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on the get in the app I get the screen to click on the button to confirm my account and on the side of the screen it says double tap to install. Nothing happens. Any idea how to get this to work. I have the creative cloud all apps subscription. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

The "double click to install" is Apple's App Store asking you to confirm your (free) purchase. It's asking you to double click the side button of the device, not double tap the screen. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2020 Jan 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to download the desktop version, or the mobile version, which you should do. Make sure you're downloading the correct version.

Moving post to Photoshop for Mobile forum from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "double click to install" is Apple's App Store asking you to confirm your (free) purchase. It's asking you to double click the side button of the device, not double tap the screen. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would have been clearer to me if the instructions had included (power button) behind "button at side of screen". I was thinking I might turn off iPad if clicking on power button even though there was a tap here arrow.  Maybe I'm just a bit dense!  And yes I was tapping on screen. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No worries, happens to all of us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

like what Michael said, it means to double tap the button on the side of the screen 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I installed Photoshop on my Mac (free 30 day trial then billed annually).  Works great!  I'm having trouble also installing the subscription on my iPad Pro.  After logging in I get an email that shows the installer link, but it doesn't work.  Im in a loop.

Ideas? ShaouldI wait until the "trial" period is over. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't install the Mac app on your iPad Pro. You need to go to the App Store, it's the only place you can get iPad apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@nicholeo77764161 

You also cannot get a 30-day free trial of Photoshop. Can you tell us where you did this and more about it so we can check it out? It sounds suspiciously like a pirated version that may stop working when the 30 days are up and may also contain malware.

Here are the Adobe plans. The Photography plan (annual) is payable in a lump sum or $9.99 monthly.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines