• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t sign in, I’m currently on my 30 day free trial

New Here ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today Photoshop logged out. I noticed that it was due some new legal disclaimers. 

After I read the information I clicked next and I landed on a screen that offers me a free trial, but mine is currently active, until may 8. Then it appears a warning of "duplicate purchase", don't understand why.  I can't sign in (because I am already into my account), I can't restore my purchase (my free trial period), I can't access my files and I can't work.

Please help.

iPad 6 - iOS 13.1.2

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jonathan,

We're sorry for the sign-in issue. May I know what Creative Cloud subscription you own. If you have active Photography plan then, you can restart the iOS device and try sign-in into it. Let us know if that helps.

Also, refer the following article to resolve common sign-in issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/kb/account-password-sign-help.html

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines