• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can we please put trash for deleting layers in the main menu?

Contributor ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am hoping this would be an easy feature ad.  Deleting a layer shouldn't be a 2 step process..  and there is room for it above more "..." icon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for all the great feedback! That will definately improve the user experience. 

Feel free to post these, or any other feature requests and ideas here where the engineers will be able to take a look: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_mobile

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Singing into that feedback forum is so clanky that I bet most people just give up.  Why cannot we use our adobe community log in?  Ideally, if we have to LEAVE this site to sign into another one, if at least it would land us on the right product, (Photoshop Mobile?)  It's going to take me another 30 to make that feature request, and as usual, I am letting it go.  The UX on that site is less than ideal.  I am generally a total ADOBE cheerleader, but I am getting teeny bit discouraged by this release, and not because it is not perfect, I don't expect perfection on the first round, but the support/tutorial is so feeble.  (I apologize if I am overlooking it)

It is pretty hard to look up what it can and cannot do...  If you can point me in the direction of the complete feature overview ?
Can one lock transparency?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines