• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you draw with Photoshop in ipad pro

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. There are feedbacks in Youtube that Photoshop in ipad pro is not capable of drawing. Is it true? Im planning to buy an ipad pro but Im hesitant because I might not be able to draw using all the functions of Photoshop. In this case, Ive began to consider buying a centiq pro instead. The thing is this gadget is not as portable as ipad pro though it has all the functions of drawing using Photoshop. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I've moved your post from the Photoshop forum to the Photoshop for Mobile forum where you are more likely to get help with your question.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a specific workflow you are looking to perform or specific tools your require for your workflow?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The truth is this might be my first time to use Photoshop. Thats why I guess using the full version of the software would be the best. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines