Cannot restore photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I successfully renewed my subscription but the Adobe Photoshop just keep loading when i open the app. It said that i need to restore but it wont stop loading

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if your previous subscription expired, allow up to one business day for your renewal to be processed.  you can check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, https://accounts.adobe.com

if your account shows your subscription is current, restart your computer and then try opening photoshop.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already restarted my ipad few times, i clicked the "try again" but it's not working..It looks like this everytime i open the app on my ipadIt looks like this everytime i open the app on my ipad

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's photoshop for mobile. 

uninstall the photoshop on your ipad>go to itunes and reinstall.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still not working so frustrating

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been reports of this happening if the credit card on file with Apple is expired. info about correcting that can be found here https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203005

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okk thankyou!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you subscribe via Adobe? or through the App store (I'm not even sure if that is possible) Have you tried signing out and signing back into the the Adobe app?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

via adobe, it all fixed now, i updated my ipad to ios 14. I think thats the problem

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines