Highlighted

Color fill in Photoshop for iPad

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

TL;DR - How can I change the "color fill" color?

Just yesterday I purchased my iPad Pro and immediately installed Photoshop, instantly transferred my PSD project from my iMac and started working, but I ran into my first wall… my layers consist of many "Color Fill"s since I am colorizing an old black and white photo, and I just couldn't change the fill color in my layer, whatever I tried it just doesn't seem to respond.

What am I doing wrong?  how do I change the color inside my solid color layer?
In the meantime I am using Sidecar and working on the desktop version of Photoshop.

Thanks!

TOPICS
iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Color fill in Photoshop for iPad

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

TL;DR - How can I change the "color fill" color?

Just yesterday I purchased my iPad Pro and immediately installed Photoshop, instantly transferred my PSD project from my iMac and started working, but I ran into my first wall… my layers consist of many "Color Fill"s since I am colorizing an old black and white photo, and I just couldn't change the fill color in my layer, whatever I tried it just doesn't seem to respond.

What am I doing wrong?  how do I change the color inside my solid color layer?
In the meantime I am using Sidecar and working on the desktop version of Photoshop.

Thanks!

TOPICS
iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paint bucket tool - also you can change the hue with adjustment layer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 27, 2020 0