• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Palettes?

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to use entire color preset palettes for Photoshop on iPad? There's the picker and the two swatches, but what about when I need to work with the same colors over and over again -- any way to save and pick from a color library? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just a workaround because Photoshop on the iPad doesn't have swatches. You could create a document with patches of colors that you use all the time to sample from. With the desktop Photoshop, you could add this swatch document to a creative cloud library. Then on the iPad you could place it into whatever you are currently working on by tapping on the picture icon and going to Creative Cloud Libraries. The swatch document will always be available for you there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm baffled as to why this is the case, cause fresco has swatches from CC but fresco doesn't have load as layer selection so I was stuck with photoshop app. Now swatches aren't here. When would Adobe at least implement swatches? Cause where I see, it's supposed to be basic function for a draw app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2023 Nov 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Even as of November 2023, we still have barebones features in both iPad Photoshop and Fresco. Development team  has never fixed the most basic features, such as the availability of palettes in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines