• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colour Bands on Photoshop Cloud Documents

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a re-occurring problem with Photoshop for iPad on opening cloud documents, as shown in the attached.  The yellow band is not in the original photograph, but on an a random basis I seem to get bands of yellow, magenta and/or cyan running horizontally across photos when I download them.  The only way past this seems to be to delete and then restore the photo - but given how unreliable the syncing to the cloud is this takes an age, and sometimes I've had to do this six or seven times to get a downloaded copy I can do anything with.

Running iPad Pro 9.7, everything up to date.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I've moved your post from the Photoshop forum to the Photoshop for Mobile forum where you are more likely to get help with your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are working on identifying and fixing this root cause of this issue. Until we can get it resolved there are a couple work arounds you can try.

As you found replacing the layer with the error can be done. You can also try going back to a previously saved version to get a state prior to the issue occurance. To do so, go to assets.adobe.com in your web browser and select Cloud documents in Files section, click on the document with the issue to open, on the right side there is a rewind clock icon, click on that to show the list of previously saved states. You should be able to tap on one to see the image preview and find a unaffected version.  I have also found that opening the file in the desktop version of the application and saving a new copy can clear the bad state.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines