• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Draw a straight line using SHIFT in Photoshop on iPad Pro

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to know if there is another way other than holding the shift key to draw a straight line on iPad Pro using Photoshop? I have been trying out a way to do it but... I'm unsure if such command is even available(????)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you asking for a particular reason? Are you just curious or are you facing a specific problem? If you are having a specific issue it may shape some of the answers.

The following method involves the Pen tool. Hope it helps…

1. Use the Pen tool to draw a path that includes as many straight and/or curved segments that you like.
  2. Switch to the Brush tool.
  3. With the Brush tool active and the path active, select the "Stroke path with brush" button found at the bottom of the Paths panel.

Bonus tip: If you hold down the Alt/Option key while pressing the "Stroke path with brush" button, or you choose "Stroke Path" from the Paths panel menu, a dialog box will open that allows you to "Simulate Pressure" when you stroke the path.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines