Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dropbox versus Cloud Documents

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've been using Photoshop for quite a few years in combination with a dropbox business acount. That has always given me the flexibility of working on my Mac Pro and continue the work on my Microsoft surface. The reason for doing that is that I have extra software on the MacPro such us Exposure that I do not have on the surfacen not to mention the mobility that the surface provides. On the other hand, I love retouching pictures directly on the surface screen using the pencil rather than using the old wacom tablet attached to the Mac.  

I have now bought the iPad Pro and start using Photoshop for iPad but all my workflow has now been altered because I cannot directñly work with DropBox as my files are now automatically saved to the Cloud Documents site. 

I do like Photoshop for iPad and I do love the new iPad but, I find it very uncorfotable not to be able to do things the way I used to. 

Is there anyway to use DropBox instead of "Cloud documents" with the iPad. 

Thanks.

Toni

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Photoshop Mobile forum, from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You cannot disable Cloud documents but you can Import and Open from Dropbox and you can Export to Dropbox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines