• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edge detect

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What can I do to find the edge detect on adobe ps on ipad?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean the Select Subject and Object Select capabilities? If so, long press or double tap on the lasso tool to expand the tool slot to show other tools. Select Subject is at the bottom of the tools and the Object Select tool is the second tool from the left.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any timeline for refine edge?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the respond but i did not mean that. Tools were not there where you said they were. I will send you of screenshot. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

8F46877B-3226-4488-B519-81C88285EEB1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File (25).jpg

I'm not sure which application you are using, but it does not look like Photoshop on the iPad. this a screenshot of the application with the Selection tool slot expanded

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I downloaded these applications on appstore but i just realized that the normal or real Photoshop app had not been seen on my appstore. I did not understand why it happened but, thank you.

2F884429-BADD-4F55-81F7-69943FC6AA01.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines