• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature Set???

Engaged ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really like Photoshop for iPad, especially the UI. I can get 85% of all my compositing requirements accomplished on the iPad. I'm befuddled why there are so many missing features. Serif who markets Affinity Photo is a tiny tiny company compared to Adobe but their feature set rollout velocity compared to Adobe is legion. Why is that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Engaged ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I tapped on the gear icon and then I tapped About - Adobe has 75+ folks assigned to Photoshop iPad and since 1/1/20 we have Curves, Apple pencil improvements, some Font fixes and some Bug fixes. I am not trying to be critical but something is wrong here - Congress moves faster than this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Things are getting added.  Just be patient.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Affinity Photo was out over a year ago with a full set. Appears Ps code is a nightmare. Of course we've had to put up with years of kiddy apps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines