Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So with way around is it?

image.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FSS That unfortunately posted upside down in the preview. That's not what I'm referring to

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a moment I thought maybe the upside down image was your attempt to properly align the options 🙂

Really, though, that's quite a strange mistake. I recommend logging it on the Photoshop feedback site:

Photoshop Mobile: https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/photoshop-mobile/5f5f2094785c1f1e6cc4087b

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whoa, that's so weird, its upside down....and how fast the files save don't correspond with the size of the file, so weird 😄 In all seriousness though, I would point it out through the feedback.  If you're in the iPad app, just hit the little gear in the top corner, hit help,  and send feedback

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, but it looks fine to me. Faster saving creates a larger file. If you want a smaller file, it will take longer.

~ Jane

348FAE9D-33C1-417D-8AEA-72FEC9AD860C.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines