Highlighted

Frame tool for Photoshop mobile

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm trialling Photoshop (mobile) for a month, and already having trouble. I'm wanting to follow a tutorial in CC using the frame tool, and it's misssing from the toolbar. I've looked up fixes for this but they all seem to refer to the desktop version, and I need a fix for the mobile version that I'm using on my IPad, can anyone help please?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Frame tool for Photoshop mobile

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm trialling Photoshop (mobile) for a month, and already having trouble. I'm wanting to follow a tutorial in CC using the frame tool, and it's misssing from the toolbar. I've looked up fixes for this but they all seem to refer to the desktop version, and I need a fix for the mobile version that I'm using on my IPad, can anyone help please?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Photoshop for Mobile forum from Photoshop

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0
pjglad LATEST
Participant ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently, there is no Frame Tool in Photoshop Mobile.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0