Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

D35050C4-7A9E-4A2A-B71C-2E1288DDAEF9.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

009FBB95-740C-43A1-B3FC-CDB4A9E4BF56.png7AF300D8-E846-408E-B451-A571DB2819FC.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you think someone has hacked into your account, then change your password, and be sure it is strong.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like you are using "Import and Open," then choosing "Files." You may find it helpful to open the Files app on your iPad, and ensuring that you can open Creative Cloud files within the Files app. The error in your first screen shot seems to me to be related to an authentication problem. The Files app (at least for me) sometimes seems to "forget" which services I have enabled, and I have to re-enable them.

Check your Files app, and see if you can access your Creative Cloud files there. Then, try again with Photoshop. You may need to force quit Photoshop and re-launch the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines