Highlighted

HELP: Draw straight line in photoshop (ipad pro)

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, recently started using photoshop in my ipad pro but I cannot find the way of making straight lines, like the ones you get when using brush tool and holding down SHIFT. Is there a way to do the same in ipad?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HELP: Draw straight line in photoshop (ipad pro)

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, recently started using photoshop in my ipad pro but I cannot find the way of making straight lines, like the ones you get when using brush tool and holding down SHIFT. Is there a way to do the same in ipad?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
Since your question is about Photoshop for iPad, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum for you.
~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

to where???

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the forum or the answer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 24, 2020 0
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's not an option to do that yet, but it's coming 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fail. When?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2020 0
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GaraPersona said: "Fail. When?"

Hi

We will find out the "when" when Adobe makes the announcement. Anyone who knows now is under NDA and would not be allowed to say.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried placing a ruler or something similar with a straight edge and using it as a guide the same as you would on paper?... just a thought 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 14, 2020 0