• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Import brushes and brush settings on iPad/mobile

Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to find a way to import brushes to the new Photoshop for I-pad program, but I can't find a way. It seems like it's supported in it's sister-program Fresco, but somehow didn't get the support in Photoshop? I find this hard to believe since it is an essential part of Photoshop and one of the best features of photoshop. 

Idea Released
TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Photoshop on iPad now supports loading brushes directly!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGBfb9puU_Y

Status Released

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 107 Replies 107
107 Comments
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vote.. why can't it just be set for the next project in your roadmap? Why are we not getting even a timeframe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For an idea of some features coming soon, you can see this link:  https://theblog.adobe.com/photoshop-reimagined-for-ipad-the-journey/

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola. Como puedo importar pinceles en Photoshop para iPad Pro . Gracias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop on the iPad does not currently support importing brushes, but you can vote for the feature here so we can log your interest: Photoshop Mobile: Import brushes and brush settings

Photoshop on the ipad version 1.0 was focused on basic compositing, retouching, masking , and other common tasks. We will add many more features moving forward and we appreciate your feedback regarding those that you believe are the highest priority for your workflow. For an idea of what is coming soon, you can see this link:  https://theblog.adobe.com/photoshop-reimagined-for-ipad-the-journey/

Pattie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

like Pattie-F said,  brush importing isn't available yet, but it's going to be there soon.  Just be patient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2019 Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would like to import brushes from photoshop desktop. At least be able to save a new brush in photoshop mobile would be helpful. Presets??? Where are they? When will they be coming??? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn’t agree more. This why I bought an iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love photoshop, but on the Ipad I HIGHLY recommend Procreate or Clip Studio which are both fully functional digital artist tools. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure your team is probably already kicking around this idea:  I'm loving Photoshop Mobile on my iPad Pro, but still missing a lot of key tools in my Photoshop workflow.  I also miss the custom input buttons I can create on my Wacom and keyboard.  I have an external keyboard for some of my shortcuts, but I'd like to make custom shortcuts for Photoshop Mobile.  Also, why couldn't I also pair my iPhone to my iPad and then place my custom brushes and other custom tool picks and quick adjustments there?!  Oooooh, that would really allow me to improve my workflow efficiency!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I agree we should have the option of adding brushes In Photoshop mobile like we can in the Fresco app. When it comes to drawing compared to Photoshop mobile, Fresco is a very a limiting app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My desctop brushes is the first feature what im expect from ipad pro ps version and wey slill dont add it?! how it can be truth?

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going to guess that pinning down the main interface first was their priority, and that porting the brush engine to the iPad is proving more difficult than you or I imagine it would be. I'll agree with you that while I can have a lot of fun just compositing, without brushes, I'm still spending far more time on the desktop than I want to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please please add the feature to import and edit custom brushes! At least an update when this might be available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long til custom brushes are added to Ps on iPad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

without this feature, I can't completely ignore the desktop version which is really hard to go back and forth between iPad and desktop all the time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently downloaded Photoshop on my IPad Pro. I was wondering if there was a way I can transfer the Kyle brushes to work on my IPad on Photoshop? I don't have Photoshop Sketch, as I know that's where some of the Photoshop brushes can be located

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to import my customized abr photoshop brushes from the desktop version to my mobile version? I miss the same add button as it exists in fresco 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what we're all complaining about here. No import brush options... basically no brush options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Omg please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a current CC subscriber. Use various apps on desktop. I have a samsung tablet which photoshop is not an app on. It is for iPad, so I purchased one so I can make drawings via brush. Yep. Surprised and disappointed to see fundamental component missing. So I go try on new Fresco app and yay I can import brushes but only if I pay for it. Wait, isn’t that why I already pay for Photoshop? Yes, please add import feature!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do pixel art. None of the brushes on iPad Ps work for pixel art. Please add custom brushes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I recently downloaded Photoshop on my iPad to compare it to Procreate, but I'm having trouble importing brushes that I want. I thought I would be able to use all of Kyle Webster's brushes since it's an Adobe product, but I read that you can't import brushes right now. Is there a way to get all of Kyle Webster's brushes on my Photoshop for iPad?

Votes

Translate

Translate