• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Import brushes and brush settings on iPad/mobile

Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to find a way to import brushes to the new Photoshop for I-pad program, but I can't find a way. It seems like it's supported in it's sister-program Fresco, but somehow didn't get the support in Photoshop? I find this hard to believe since it is an essential part of Photoshop and one of the best features of photoshop. 

Idea Released
TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Photoshop on iPad now supports loading brushes directly!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGBfb9puU_Y

Status Released

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 107 Replies 107
107 Comments
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this changed? I am not able to import brushes into Photoshop mobile but I do have them on the desktop version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Warum kann man beim Adobe I-Pad keine Pinsel importieren? Wird das noch kommen?

Den in Adobe Fresco kann man das!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it's a Request for new function to import brushes into Photoshop CC on iPad. Using Photoshop without being able to create or import your brushes is disappointing.Thanks for all help

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i'ts a Request for new function to import brushes into Photoshop CC on iPad. Using Photoshop without being able to create or import your brushes is disappointing. Or all help to import my Brushes and create new on iPad Photoshop.
Thanks a lot
Th.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop without possibility to import your own brushes is not really photoshop. Please add quickly this possibility. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How soon is soon....? 9 months after.........
Shouldnt it be a must feature if Photoshop pretends to be an alternative to ProCreate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right! This is why I use Procreate. I would 100% exclusively use Adobe products, but......for some reason, they can't keep up. Comeone Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, please, please; I cannot stress this enough. Make Photoshop for IPad more like the computer version. Make it so we can import brushes. Make it so we can use perspective warp and all those other tools that make Photoshop so bloody useful.

the iPad version is just so... lacking. In many ways. Actually in a majority of ways.

I wanted to draw using photoshop because I had hoped my skills would be transferable in the sense that I was already very familiar with all its features and how they could be used.
Other programs that offer the tool range of Desktop photoshop are typically very expensive. Adobe has the opportunity to bring a great program to a medium where it can capitalise on being used by artists without a ridiculous price tag.

Having a program that is a mere shadow of its desktop counterpart is such a waste! Not being able to customise the tools and brushes is also a waste, it makes the program clunky and not user friendly.

Photoshop could do so well in this market. Please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Se pueden importar pinceles en la app de Photoshop para iPad?

Translate: Pinceles Photoshop

Can brushes be imported into the Photoshop iPad app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed! Totally astonished that this is not currently a feature for Photoshop on iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plsplspls I could pay for this feature if you could let me import brushes ;(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Importing brushes into Photoshop for IPad is a feature I would love to see. I have been overjoyed with the freedom from the desktop your iPad apps have been providing me. I am now back to being creative on the go like I was before I became a digital artist. Thanks Adobe and Apple!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here we are in late Oct 2020 AT Adobe Max & still nothing. That sucks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah....
They are too busy adding filters to change peoples age using AI instead of adding basic usefull functionalities.

It sucks indeed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Voting for more brush options for iPad! I was hoping to use my iPad like a portable drawing tablet, but right now the only user friendly option is Procreate. I hope we see a major update soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't expect too much from a conglomerate that already set the bar with professional desktop grade apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't import photoshop brushes into photoshop... are you f**ing kidding me? It's been almost a year of us being "patient", but this is just plain ignorance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add this feature! I want to love Lightroom for iPad, but can't without easy imports of brushes and presets. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please please please add this feature it’s very helpful important and everything pleeeeeeeas

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SAME HERE. COULD DOWNLOAD BRUSHES FOR FRESCO BUT NOT FOR PS. subscribed inside fresco freemium to bundle of Fresco premium plus Photoshop mobile. They’ve only acknowledged premium subscription but not PS. Then downloaded brushes to Fr premium but can’t to PS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates here Adobe? it's teh end of 2020 and yes..... photoshop users need custom brushes... and yes, you should have thought of that OR actually asked real photoshop users to test it for you pror to release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just bought a new iPad for drawing and absolutely shocked that there are no custom brushes for Photoshop iPad. Never would have thought that even after a year of the release it still isn't supported.
Wondering who the target audience could be and how their product raodmap looks like for not being able deliver a core feature like this for over a year.

Very sad state of affairs, Adobe just can't seem to be able to keep up with the industry and neglecting the main area where they could still go strong... soooo disappointing. Now, after replacing Adobe at work - I have to learn another program for my hobby too....what a bummer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe, please please please release the ability to import specialty brushes in Photoshop for iPad SOON! The generic brushes are really not good. The whole reason I bought an iPad pro was to use Photoshop on it and I'm so disappointed that the app was released without this capability!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same! I bought ipad pro thinking u could load actions! Total waste of 2k.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*Frogluvr222 I know same! I did read that you can possibly import your Photoshop brushes into Procreate but not sure about the actions. But I'm not entirely sure if that is true. Also, learning another program.... Adobe Photoshop, c'mon!

Votes

Translate

Translate