How to add effects to text ?

Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all I am new to photoshop in Ipad It's great to have the photoshop in iPad 😍, can  you help me please

how can I drop shadow for text? Or add the other effects? 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to add effects to text ?

Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all I am new to photoshop in Ipad It's great to have the photoshop in iPad 😍, can  you help me please

how can I drop shadow for text? Or add the other effects? 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 01, 2020 0
Contributor ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI, I am not an Adobe fanboy just a user. Effects functionality is not avaialble yet. My take is they are focusing on compositing not design stuff.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 01, 2020 1
m.psd1 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your replay. you mean it's not for design as the photoshop in PC ...yes you are right.

but I tried and I came out with this result 🙂7B1700D0-D2F4-405B-B785-F425B64BFF31.jpeg

thank you again 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 01, 2020 0