Highlighted

How to import Brushes into photoshop for mobile

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a selection of brushes I always use for photoshop and would love them on photoshop for mobile however I can't see any import places so if there is a feature please tell me how to do it if not implement plz

TOPICS
iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to import Brushes into photoshop for mobile

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a selection of brushes I always use for photoshop and would love them on photoshop for mobile however I can't see any import places so if there is a feature please tell me how to do it if not implement plz

TOPICS
iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 07, 2019 0
Pattie-F LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for letting us know what features you would like to see next. Importing brushes is not currently a feature in Photoshop on the iPad. Please go to this link and vote for this feature so our team knows what new features you are most interested in:

Photoshop Mobile: Import brushes and brush settings

Pattie

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2019 0