• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a full creative cloud subscription, but photoshop for ipad wants me to pay.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a full creative cloud subscription, but can't launch photoshop for ipad, as it is protected by a paywall. I've read it is included in a full subscription. Is this correct? Suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Engaged ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It won't launch at all? It should at least open and allow you to go to the home screen from which you can tap the Settings icon at top right, tap Account, and log in with your CC credentials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It launches, but doesn't stay on the app long enough before the going to the paywall, where there are no options except the free trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then opt for the free trial and then log in at the home screen as I described above. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The free trial option doesn't have a log in option, just a confirm button for acceptance of the trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, I've got it. Found the logout option. Cheers guys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to uninstall the PS program and reinstall on the iPad, then it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines