• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I installed ipad photoshop. Why can’t I create a new file?

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

7BFD7F54-E9F5-4317-AA19-0EAF10066C6F.jpeg

I can't read this tip

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Photoshop for iPad is not availabe in China: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/photoshop-ipad-faq.html#IsPhotoshopontheiPadavailableinmycountry

Any Photoshop subscription that you purchase from the App Store is managed by Apple through your iTunes account. You can cancel your subscription using the App Store app on your iOS devices.

For billing issues or a refund, see Apple docume

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're really sorry for all the trouble. Go to the setting wheel in the top-right corner > Account and check if you are logged in with an email address there? You can share the screenshot of the account window with us.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

96A7C026-8FAA-4D16-8947-C117E49B5C5B.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the screenshot. I see that you are logged in with one of the email addresses. Are you trying to save the file? Could you please share your exact workflow with us so that I can try those steps at my end to see if I can reproduce the same error message at my end?

Thank you for your patience with us.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I usually use the iPad to make some posters and image composition, and I won't use the desktop software. I have been using the Affinity Photo for iPad. Thank you for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FDD1206C-20AA-4423-B416-F77288E4C49F.pngBB6F2EB2-5155-4EAD-BE91-1CA2C98D52B7.png

Whether it's creating a file or watching a tutorial, a blue prompt will pop up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the additional information. What country are you from? It could be the Adobe Creative Cloud services aren't enabled in your area and Photoshop on the iPad is completely dependent on the cloud services.

Thanks,

Mohit 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am from mainland China, the account is filled in mainland China.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I now how to do? Ipad version of photoshop does not support China, then I registered a US account, and then need to bind a credit card, I filled the US account with 10 dollars, and used vpn, now how can I use the ipad version of photoshop? Feeling that life is hard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the additional information. Since it's not available in China, you can cancel your subscription using the App Store on your iOS device. Refer the following link to check the steps: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

Thanks.

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, please refer the following article to check the availability of Photoshop on the iPad in your country: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/photoshop-ipad-faq.html#IsPhotoshopontheiPadavailableinmycou...

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who knows what is going on here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop for iPad is not availabe in China: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/photoshop-ipad-faq.html#IsPhotoshopontheiPadavailableinmycou...

Any Photoshop subscription that you purchase from the App Store is managed by Apple through your iTunes account. You can cancel your subscription using the App Store app on your iOS devices.

For billing issues or a refund, see Apple documentation for Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store purchase.

If through Adobe, see: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the exact same issue and I'm from Sweden using the "Normal" Swedish App Store.. should definitely work here, shouldn't it? I also agreed to the subscription with the free first month.. I'm logged in here using the same login in the app. If anyone from Adobe sees this, could you perhaps help me out? 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines