• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image size in photoshop ios

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.. when I import any photo to photoshop it's auto resize in mobile and lose quality, how I can import photo with full size not resize please.. I know u can resize it after but every time I bigger my photo as center touch it's still lose quality... just want to be sure how to import full size of any photo I import thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I try to use the 'Photoshop for mobile' on the iPad Pro and open it it is a bunch of pixels. It's a 208 KB PNG instead of full size psd. 

Is there any way to get the full resolution into PS for mobile?

Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you sure your original photo has the size and quality you need?

When you first create the document, you can choose the size and resolution as you would with Photoshop on the desktop. You can make it the size you want. If you then import a low resolution photo, Photoshop can resize it but not magically make it higher quality.

File Feb 18, 8 17 02 AM.png

By the way, you can tap the gear icon in the upper right to see your document properties, and even access "Image Size" to view and change your image size on the fly:

File Feb 18, 8 18 33 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines