• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import multiple photos to Cloud Documents

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2019 Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to develop and iPad based workflow for Lightroom -> Photoshop -> Files -> Publish.

I would love not to have to bring an extra laptop on trips.

Feature request:

Photoshop for iPad only lets me import files ONE AT A TIME. This is frustrating because every import gesture takes like 5 clicks.

Please let us select multiple files for import, then convert them to Cloud Doc or whatever you like in the background. That would be a 5x improvement in workflow efficiency, scaling with the number of photos we are working on!

Requirement:

As a user, I can import multiple files from Camera Roll.

As a user, I can import multiple files from Files.

Thanks for working on Photoshop for Mobile.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

We understand the desire to get Lightroom files into Photoshop on the iPad. As you can see from this excerpt from the Adobe blog, Lightroom and Photoshop workflows on the iPad are coming this year:

https://theblog.adobe.com/photoshop-reimagined-for-ipad-the-journey/

Lightroom Integration

Images are the foundation to virtually any composite and we are very excited to work with the Lightroom team to begin to deliver integration of Lightroom and Photoshop workflows on the iPad. With these new c

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We understand the desire to get Lightroom files into Photoshop on the iPad. As you can see from this excerpt from the Adobe blog, Lightroom and Photoshop workflows on the iPad are coming this year:

https://theblog.adobe.com/photoshop-reimagined-for-ipad-the-journey/

Lightroom Integration

Images are the foundation to virtually any composite and we are very excited to work with the Lightroom team to begin to deliver integration of Lightroom and Photoshop workflows on the iPad. With these new capabilities, you will be able to process raw images in Lightroom premium on your iPad and take them further in Photoshop using workflows designed specifically for this device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feel free to log your feature requests so our team knows which features are most important to you. If someone has already logged the feature you are hoping for, then you can add your vote to their post.

You can log them here:  Feature Requests

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still wish they would let us select multiple files from any app, not adobe specific. Same issue, takes like 5 clicks. Doesn't seem like much but trust me, it adds up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines