• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPad and slices

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you use iPad photoshop app and slice tool... ? I need to open PSD file with slices and adjust them

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

That feature is not currently available for Photoshop on the iPad. The first versions of Photoshop on the iPad focused on basic compositing, retouching, masking, and other common tasks. We will be adding many more features moving forward and we appreciate your feedback regarding those that you believe are the highest priority for your workflow. You can make feature requests so our team knows which features are most important to you. If someone has already logged the feature you want, you can add

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see a slice tool in the mobile version of Photoshop yet.  But you can send your file to the desktop easily (it's on the cloud), then use your slice tool (more accurately) there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That feature is not currently available for Photoshop on the iPad. The first versions of Photoshop on the iPad focused on basic compositing, retouching, masking, and other common tasks. We will be adding many more features moving forward and we appreciate your feedback regarding those that you believe are the highest priority for your workflow. You can make feature requests so our team knows which features are most important to you. If someone has already logged the feature you want, you can add your vote for it: Feature Requests: Photoshop Mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been over a year and half since this post? I am curious if there is any updates regarding the addition of the slicer tool?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love if there is a slice tool in photoshop cc app for I am also on the go and need to do more on my iPad. I hope slice tool will be add-on for the next update. 🙏🙏🙏

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so disappointed to find there is no slice tool in the iPad version of Photoshop. I paid for an upgrade from PS Express, but it doesn't actually seem to have gained me much functionality, since my only device is an iPad Pro. 
I need to be able to slice to create several different 'hotspots' or clickable web links on a single large image.

Since the slice function isn't currently available to me, can anyone suggest a work-around please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would suggest the feature.  Photoshop for the iPad is constantly adding new features.  As for workarounds,  I have no idea 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe don't act on suggestions here. I suggest everyone interested in this feature add their vote to the feature request already linked above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines