• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ipad cloud not syncing pictures

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my pictures im working on on my Ipad are not syncing. It was before for the first three and now they are not most of the files are small aroung 11mb the error Im getting is We'er unable to sync to they cloud at this time. Check your network connection. Then under it shows the cloud and ! also says Something is preventing syncing. Ive been on a few diffrent connections and no of them are working and need to sync to my other computer to finsh and upload 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Photoshop Mobile forum, from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try quitting and releaunching the application to see if that clears the connection error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried closing the program and reseting and i tried hard turing on and off my ipad. When I turn on photo shop it shows like ots trying to load ot but then the eorror pops up in about 15-20 seconds.I have not tried unistalling reinstalling yet but i have art that i would have to move first do u think that might fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Delete and reinstall amy help. Before you do that Open any files that have not synced yet (they should have a blue double arrow circle badge) If he image doesn't have a badge it should be fully synced, and if it has the cloud with down arrow it exists on the cloud, but not on your local device. Once you open the file that hasn't synced yet from the top right tap on the share icon and save a psd to your camera roll. Once you delet and reinstall you can import those psd files to get them synced up to the cloud. Before you delete can you go to Prefereneces/ General and expand Advanced and export cloud document logs? The logs will be added to the Photoshop folder in Files/On My iPad. If you long press on the folder and select Compress it will create a zip file that you can either post here or DM me for a email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines