• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPad full screen

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2019 Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently using the new photoshop for iPad. One feature I'm either missing or it hasn't been created is "full screen" or a way to hide the tools in order to utilize the full canvas. I'm also doing live projected art and would really benefit from having the ability to hide the tool panels. Anyone know if this is possible? Thanks team!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

You're correct, as of now there is no way to fully hide the interface. You'll always have a trip at the left, right and top for the interface elements. Having a little double arrow to hide/show as with other apps would indeed be useful.

You can request this via the feedback link in Settings, or go straight to the feedback website. Here’s the link to the main categories page: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're correct, as of now there is no way to fully hide the interface. You'll always have a trip at the left, right and top for the interface elements. Having a little double arrow to hide/show as with other apps would indeed be useful.

You can request this via the feedback link in Settings, or go straight to the feedback website. Here’s the link to the main categories page: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has this feature been added yet? I'm presuming jot. Would be super useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines