• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPad PS is saving a second copy of my edited file

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to iPad but certainly not PS. When I open my cloud doc on my iPad, edit, then click the back arrow after editing my photo, PS is saving a second copy of my file with a new filename(1).jpg instead of updating the original cloud doc. Is there a way to fix this? I don't want to edit 100 imags then have to go through them all do delete the others. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Since your question is about Photoshop for iPad, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to PS for Mobile.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Sorry, I have not needed the forum in the past. Is there a link for me to find it? I am hoping someone will know the answer and help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How was the original cloud document created? Was it maybe created with desktop Photoshop, and is it possible it has some features that aren't compatible with PS for Mobile? I'm thinking maybe your PS Mobile is saving a copy to preserve the original incompatible file?

This is just a theory, but is worth looking into.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines