• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Mirror Photo Available in Photoshop for IPad?

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019 Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgive me for writing this but after weeks of searching and playing with the application I have been unable to find a way to do it. Granted I am very new to Photoshop. I would humbly appreciate an answer from anyone on the matter. I am trying to see if I can mirror photos on Photoshop for IPAD like so. 

https://youtu.be/-rFcOVYFV-w

🔥 Check out my NEW, FASTER way to mirror an image: https://youtu.be/r-4yu2SyQ5E To mirror an image in Photoshop, start by opening the image you want to mirror (0:22). Unlock the Background layer (0:34), then add canvas space to both sides of the image (0:57). Add a guide in the vertical center of

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

First versions of Photosho on the iPad focused on basic compositing, retouching, masking, and other common tasks. We will add many more features moving forward and we appreciate your feedback regarding those that you believe are the highest priority for your workflow.  The mirror feature is not currently available on the iPad. For an idea of what is coming soon, see this link:  https://theblog.adobe.com/photoshop-reimagined-for-ipad-the-journey/

Feel free to make feature requests so our team k

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2019 Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Photoshop Mobile forum from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First versions of Photosho on the iPad focused on basic compositing, retouching, masking, and other common tasks. We will add many more features moving forward and we appreciate your feedback regarding those that you believe are the highest priority for your workflow.  The mirror feature is not currently available on the iPad. For an idea of what is coming soon, see this link:  https://theblog.adobe.com/photoshop-reimagined-for-ipad-the-journey/

Feel free to make feature requests so our team knows which features are most important to you. If someone has already logged the feature you are hoping for, then you can add your vote to their post.

Feature Requests: Photoshop Mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you open/import the file on the iPad you will not need to promote the background layer. It is already done for you.

Instead of using Image size you could use the crop tool and expand the canvas that way,

Guides are not currently available so you will have to eyeball it

To load the selection from the layer, choose Load as Selection from the (...) menu on the side with the layer active

With an active selection Transform Selection is available from the (...) on the Selection ask bar at the bottom

Copy and Paste of Selection contents is available on the right side task bar (...)

Select the Transform tool then flip using the flip buttons at the top right to flip horizontal

You can either move the image over wile in transform or use the move tool after transforming. You can constrain the move in transform or with the move tool using the touch shortcut to prevent up or down shift

Trimming would need to be done with the crop tool

Hope this helps...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

TS Darbari - The quickest way to flip an image on your iPhone or iPad is to use the Photos app.

1. With the Photos app open, tap the image you want to flip.

2. In the upper-right corner of the screen, tap Edit.

3. Tap the crop icon. It looks like a box with overlapping lines and has two arced arrows pointing in different directions.

4. In the upper left corner, tap the flip icon. It looks like two triangles and has a line with two arrows pointed in opposite directions.
  5. To save your flipped image, just tap Done. If you don't, tap Cancel and then Discard Changes. After saving your image, if you decide later that you don't like the flipped image, just go back to the image, tap Edit and then tap Revert in the lower right corner. Your image will now go back to the original before any edits were made.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines