Highlighted

Layer Comps for Photoshop iPad Pro.

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I need Layer Comps.   I'm a storyboard artist working on films and a lot of us use Layer Comps all the time for our work to animate out panels for animatics.  Everything else in this first release looks great and is working pretty well.  Oh, and I need a Zoom Blur also.  Thanks! 

TOPICS
Feature request, iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Layer Comps for Photoshop iPad Pro.

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I need Layer Comps.   I'm a storyboard artist working on films and a lot of us use Layer Comps all the time for our work to animate out panels for animatics.  Everything else in this first release looks great and is working pretty well.  Oh, and I need a Zoom Blur also.  Thanks! 

TOPICS
Feature request, iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 04, 2019 2
nikunj.m LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for your suggestions.

Please post your suggestions at the link below.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop

This forum is monitored directly by our developers. They can check the feasibility of the features and may included them in a future update.

Regards,

Nikunj 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2019 0