Lightroom Mobile Android app cancelation

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for the premium service of this app and when I should using the app it didn't have what I wanted I wanted to cancel. When I went into the app to see how to cancel it sent me to Adobe. I followed those instructions,  but then was told I needed to log into Samsung account. I logged into Samsung account and I didn't see the subscription listed. I need help. I don't want to get charged for an app I won't use. 

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Mobile Android app cancelation

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for the premium service of this app and when I should using the app it didn't have what I wanted I wanted to cancel. When I went into the app to see how to cancel it sent me to Adobe. I followed those instructions,  but then was told I needed to log into Samsung account. I logged into Samsung account and I didn't see the subscription listed. I need help. I don't want to get charged for an app I won't use. 

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 21, 2020 0

Have something to add?