Highlighted

Liquify on iPad

Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bring Liquify and FACE AWARE LIQUIFY to iPad. This is crucial to my workflow. 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Michael J. Hoffman | Adobe Community Professional

I agree Liquify would be amazing on Photoshop for Mobile. You can request this via the feedback link in Settings, or go straight to the feedback website. Here's a similar request where you can add your "me too:"

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/photoshop-on-the-ipad-liquify

TOPICS
Feature request, iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Liquify on iPad

Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bring Liquify and FACE AWARE LIQUIFY to iPad. This is crucial to my workflow. 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Michael J. Hoffman | Adobe Community Professional

I agree Liquify would be amazing on Photoshop for Mobile. You can request this via the feedback link in Settings, or go straight to the feedback website. Here's a similar request where you can add your "me too:"

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/photoshop-on-the-ipad-liquify

TOPICS
Feature request, iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 17, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2019 1
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. It is essential for retouching, especially on the go... for creators who bought an iPad Pro just to be able to edit on the go - not having this feature is pain staking!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Photoshop Mobile forum, from the Photoshop forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2020 0