Highlighted

Logitech Crayon bad lag in photoshop, iPad Pro

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES. iOS is updated to latest version

YES. Crayon works in every other program with no lag

WHATS GOING ON: ONLY in Photoshop for iPad, when you draw with the crayon, you will not see the line or whatever it is you drew until you lift the stylus off the screen. you make a circle? you get nothing on screen until you lift the stylus off. Draw a line? nothing, until you lift the stylus off the screen. 

what if you use your finger? then it works like normal, seeing whatever it is you are making in real time. no lag, no delays. 

how do i fix this? I am subscribed to photoshop and it's un-usable in this state. 

At this time the application only supports the Apple Pencil. Third party styluses are not supported at this time.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/photoshop-ipad-faq.html

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Logitech Crayon bad lag in photoshop, iPad Pro

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES. iOS is updated to latest version

YES. Crayon works in every other program with no lag

WHATS GOING ON: ONLY in Photoshop for iPad, when you draw with the crayon, you will not see the line or whatever it is you drew until you lift the stylus off the screen. you make a circle? you get nothing on screen until you lift the stylus off. Draw a line? nothing, until you lift the stylus off the screen. 

what if you use your finger? then it works like normal, seeing whatever it is you are making in real time. no lag, no delays. 

how do i fix this? I am subscribed to photoshop and it's un-usable in this state. 

At this time the application only supports the Apple Pencil. Third party styluses are not supported at this time.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 05, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Photoshop for Mobile forum from Photoshop

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The logitech crayon works with every other app I have on my ipad pro with no problems whatsoever!  Why cant Adobe make photoshop work without a lag with the crayon?  Procreate works fine.  Affinity Design works fine.  Darkroom room works fine.  Are you hearing this, Adobe?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 03, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 03, 2020 0