Highlighted

lost all images in the cloud and on ipad

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. My subscription went dead for a week and when I reopened my account, all my Photoshop document were gone. The cloud was empty and Apple's customer service told me to talk to Adobe's customer service. Unfortunately, Adobe has made it very difficult to find a phonenumber or even email for customer support. They obviusly want us to figure everything out ourselves, and I wonder if anyone has a phonenumber for adobe customer service. Need to talk to real people...

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

lost all images in the cloud and on ipad

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. My subscription went dead for a week and when I reopened my account, all my Photoshop document were gone. The cloud was empty and Apple's customer service told me to talk to Adobe's customer service. Unfortunately, Adobe has made it very difficult to find a phonenumber or even email for customer support. They obviusly want us to figure everything out ourselves, and I wonder if anyone has a phonenumber for adobe customer service. Need to talk to real people...

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Photoshop for Mobile forum from Photoshop

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried logging out and logging back into your account? Do keep in mind though that most of the people here are not Adobe employees. But, a google search will provide you the phone numbers you seek

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 0