Low resolution help

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to learn how to get my low resolution pictures to a higher resolution. I'm using a IPad for all my editing and i cant seam to figure it out. I shoot the pictures in raw but when i want to print them in a large size the don't come out the way i want them. Please help

TOPICS
How to, iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please provide us with a little more information about how you are getting your raw files into Photoshop for Mobile. Are you opening them from Lightroom Mobile? Are you importing them into Layers using the import graphics icon? Are you using "Import and Open" from the home screen, and if so, from where are you importing?

And, how are you printing them? They don't come out the way you want them, what does that mean exactly?

Please provide as much information as you can about your work flow, and we'll try to help you figure it out.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines