M:Align layers in Photoshop for iPad

Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to align layers in photoshop on the iPad? Seems like there should be as it is impossible to Center anything. 

Hi there,

Aligning layers in Photoshop for iPad is currently not available. You can upvote the feature at the link below.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/align-brv0xrnvhsqti

This forum is monitored directly by our product team. They can review the request and may include it in a future update.

Regards,

Nikunj

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

M:Align layers in Photoshop for iPad

Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to align layers in photoshop on the iPad? Seems like there should be as it is impossible to Center anything. 

Hi there,

Aligning layers in Photoshop for iPad is currently not available. You can upvote the feature at the link below.

This forum is monitored directly by our product team. They can review the request and may include it in a future update.

Regards,

Nikunj

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 17, 2019 4
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sigh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2020 3
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one at Adobe thought to include Alignment tools with photoshop for ipad? What? When will it become available? I tried to upvote it in the link that was provided to the original post but I can't seem to sign in to my account on that page, which is a whole other can of worms. Is there a way to do a Mega Obvious Feature Vote? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Serious?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this the most up to date info? I don't understand how this is 'REAL' photoshop on ipad and I can't align. How soon will this feature come?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 01, 2020 2
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES please add this feature so we can finish some more work on the iPad! My vote here, because I also cannot sign in on the other page with my Adobe account...;-(

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 1