M: Photoshop Mobile: Import Brush Presets

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to import brush presets on photoshop for the ipad yet?

Version 1 does not support importing of brushes, but you can vote here to have that feature added:

Photoshop Mobile: Import brushes and brush settings

Pattie

Topics

Feature request, iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I’m new to this site and need some help. Ive worked with photoshop before on a desktop but am currently using an ipad Pro and I have no clue how to unzip the files and import them into photoshop. If anyone can help me with some tips I’d greatly appreciate it !

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Photoshop for Mobile forum from Photoshop

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 1 does not support importing of brushes, but you can vote here to have that feature added:

Photoshop Mobile: Import brushes and brush settings

Pattie

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vote.. why can't it just be set for the next project in your roadmap? Why are we not getting even a timeframe?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For an idea of some features coming soon, you can see this link:  https://theblog.adobe.com/photoshop-reimagined-for-ipad-the-journey/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much !

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Assured1 LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this changed? I am not able to import brushes into Photoshop mobile but I do have them on the desktop version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines