Highlighted

M: Photoshop Mobile: Import Brush Presets

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to import brush presets on photoshop for the ipad yet?

Version 1 does not support importing of brushes, but you can vote here to have that feature added:

Photoshop Mobile: Import brushes and brush settings

Pattie

TOPICS
Feature request, iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

M: Photoshop Mobile: Import Brush Presets

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to import brush presets on photoshop for the ipad yet?

Version 1 does not support importing of brushes, but you can vote here to have that feature added:

Photoshop Mobile: Import brushes and brush settings

Pattie

TOPICS
Feature request, iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 09, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I upload my brush set from my desk Photoshop to my new ipad photoshop app?   and do they actually work or is there a lag? I saw some bad comments about that on the app store

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2019 3
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carlos,

Welcome to the Adobe Community!

Loading brushes is not supported as of now, you can shared a feature request here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_mobile

This forum is monitored by our developers and they might look into this for future updates.

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to find a way to import brushes to the new Photoshop for I-pad program, but I can't find a way. It seems like it's supported in it's sister-program Fresco, but somehow didn't get the support in Photoshop? I find this hard to believe. Am I missing some obvious method? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2019 3
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Loading brushes is not supported as of now, you can shared a feature request here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_mobile

This forum is monitored by our developers and they might look into this for future updates.

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems Procreate is still the only way. So many adobe mobile drawing apps and so many bugs in basic features...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah so , I download the adobe photoshop on iPad ,,, and I can't import my brushes.. like in adobe sketch.. will you fix it in the future? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2019 5
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Loading brushes is not supported as of now, you can shared a feature request here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_mobile

Regards,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Photoshop Mobile forum from the Photoshop forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No... As you perhaps already seen, there's not much you can do with PS for iPad...

Everything that makes Photoshop great on desktop is missing on the iPad version, including import brushes...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2019 1